1142 Salem Church Rd. Tifton Ga. 31793 | www.sbctifton.com
Bro. Jerry Kennedy | Office 229.528.4512 | Cell 229.567.5210
Bro. Ashley Roig | Office 229.528.4512 | Cell 229.326.2963
Sunday School - 9:00 am
Sunday Morning Worship - 10:15 am
- Radio is available by parking at the church and tuning your radio to FM 88.5
Praise Fest & Thanksgiving Supper
- Tonight @ 5:00 pm
- Those wanting to share a song, testimony, etc need to contact David Edge as soon as possible.
- A sign-up sheet for food for the meal is in the front foyer.
- No meeting tonight due to Praise Fest
Tuesday Night - 7:00 pm
- Men to Mission
Wednesday Night - No Services on November 23rd
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm --- Children and Youth. Supper provided.
- 7:00 pm -- Adult Bible Study in the Sanctuary and via telephone conference.
- Dial 913-227-1201 and enter passcode 777446# . If you don't have free long distance, dial 1-866-705-2554 and enter same Conference Code
- We have the following positions that need to be filled: Children’s Co-Director, Nursery Director, Sunday School Toddler-PreK, Wednesday Night Nursery, Wednesday Night Toddler-PreK, Nominating Committee, Budget and Finance, Personnel Committee.
- If you will fill any of these positions, please contact Scott Beasley or Jo Grimes.
Hanging Of The Greens
- December 4th @ 6:00 pm
- Children are encouraged to come and will be a big part of the program.
- Contact Zalana Roig for more information and to sign up.
Special Music Service
- December 11th @ 10:15 am
- Griffith & Company
- December 18th @ 6:00 pm
- Supper of Soup, Sandwiches, and Finger Foods
- If you would like to provide flowers for the sanctuary, please contact Jo Grimes, 848-0725.
- Offerings can be sent in online from our website www.sbctifton.com. Select offering or building fund, one time or you can make it a “monthly” donation.
- You can mail them to 1142 Salem Church Rd. Tifton Ga. 31793
- Drop them off anytime onsite, place in the drop box outside the church "office” door.
- Place your tithes and offerings in the black box inside the foyer or the offering during services.
Plan of Salvation
• First admit that you are lost – a sinner
Romans 3:23: For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
• Understand there is a cost for that sin
Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
• And that God demonstrated his love for us when Christ Jesus Paid that cost for you & I.
Romans 5:8: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
• God asks that we repent of our sin and accept the sacrifice he made
Romans 10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
• Then God promises in the Bible that anyone who accepts Jesus as Lord shall be saved.
Romans 10:13: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.