Sunday Morning Worship - 9:30 am
Sunday School - 10:00 am
- Gene Webb is teaching a class for Adult - Sr. Adult
- Nick Hodnett is teaching a class for Young Adult - Adult
Sunday Morning Worship - 11:00 am
- "In Church" Service - socially distancing.
- Overflow is available in Sanctuary B, Adult, and Youth Sunday School Rooms.
- Radio is available by parking at the church and tuning your radio to FM 88.5
Sunday Night - 6:00 pm
- In-Church Worship - socially distancing
Tuesday - 7:00 pm
Man 2 Mission - We'd love for you to come join us!
- Children and Youth - supper at 6:00 pm. Worship Service begins at 6:20 pm.
- 6:40 pm - 7:30 pm, Children are rehearsing for the Christmas Play and Youth have class.
- Adult Call-In Prayer Meeting at 7:00 pm. Dial 646-632-1000 and enter Conference Code 2293260840#. If you do not have free long distance, dial 1-866-848-2216 and enter Conference Code.
- Saturday, December 4th from 10:00 am - 11:00 am -- Salem’s WMU invites you to a drive through wedding shower honoring Morgan Caskin and Carter Ring. The couple is registered at Amazon and Walmart.
- Please contact Pat Newsome to help with the showers.
Senior Adult Christmas Supper
- Tuesday, December 7th, 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm at Cracker Barrel
- If you plan to attend, please call or text Stacey Walker at 229-402-8573
Christmas Play - "No Vacancy"
- December 19th @ 6:00 pm
- Soup, sandwiches, and finger food supper following play
Lottie Moon Christmas Offering
- Please give, as the Lord leads, to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. Your gift will help make sure that Christ’s story of salvation is heard around the world.
- The Week of Prayer for International Missions is November 28th-December 5th. For information go to imb.org.
- Items needed to refill
Coffee – small container & small jar of instant Coffee creamer – small shaker
Dawn dishwashing liquid
Individual coffee creamers
Individual sugar packets
Napkins – small package
Paper towels – Individually wrapped
Plastic forks – small box
Plastic spoons – small box
Storage bags – Gallon & quart
Sugar – small shaker
Tea bags – box of 24 & small jar of instant
Tin foil & Saran Wrap
Toilet Tissue – 4 roll packs & individual rolls
Trash bags – kitchen size (13 gal.) & large (30 gal.) size
Mell Mission Trip Opportunites
- March 28 - April 2, 2022 to Rogersville, Tennessee. Cost is approximately $200 per person with a $100 deposit due January 31, 2022.
- June 18 - 25, 2022 to Ichmul, Mexico. Cost is approximately $1600 per person with a $500 deposit due March 18, 2022.
- If interested, email Tom Hocutt at email@example.com or call 733-8911.
- Offerings can be sent in online from our website www.sbctifton.com. Select offering or building fund, one time or you can make it a “monthly” donation.
- You can mail them to 1142 Salem Church Rd. Tifton Ga. 31793
- Drop them off anytime onsite, place in the drop box outside the church "office” door.
- Place your tithes and offerings in the black box inside the foyer at the "inside" services
- I want to thank you for your abundant faithfulness!!!
Plan of Salvation
• First admit that you are lost – a sinner
Romans 3:23: For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
• Understand there is a cost for that sin
Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
• And that God demonstrated his love for us when Christ Jesus Paid that cost for you & I.
Romans 5:8: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
• God asks that we repent of our sin and accept the sacrifice he made
Romans 10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
• Then God promises in the Bible that anyone who accepts Jesus as Lord shall be saved.
Romans 10:13: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
If you would like to discuss, I implore you to call on me.