Sunday Morning Worship - 9:30 am
Sunday School - 10:00 am
- Sunday School Class available for all ages
Sunday Morning Worship - 11:00 am
- "In Church" Service - socially distancing.
- Overflow is available in Sanctuary B, Adult, and Youth Sunday School Rooms.
- Radio is available by parking at the church and Tuning your radio to FM 88.5
Sunday Night - 6:00 pm
- Joint Worhsip Service at the Mell Baptist Association Annual Meeting in First Baptist Church Chapel
Tuesday - 7:00 pm
Man 2 Mission - We'd love for you to come join us!
- Children and Youth Begins at 6:00 pm with dinner followed Worship at 6:20 then bible study and missions at 6:40. Dismiss at 7:30.
- Children are practicing for this years Christmas Play "No Vacancy"
- Adult Prayer Meeting via Dial-in at 7:00 pm on Wednesdays: dial in on bridge by dialing 646-632-1000 and enter conference code 2293260840#.
- *If you do not have unlimited long distance you can use the toll free number 866-848-2216 followed by conference code 2293260840#, however if you have unlimited long distance (typical cell phone plans) please use the 646 area code number to reduce the cost the church incurs.
- Or just click here from your cell phone to dial and put you in the conference: 6466321000,,,2293260840#
- October 24th at 10:30 am
- Special Music by The Nelons
Saturday, October 30th at 7:00 pm
- Sunday, October 31st at 10:30 am & 6:00 pm
- Please be in prayer for REVIVAL!
Opertion Christmas Child Shoebox Ministry
- Fill and return shoeboxes as soon as possible, but no later that November 7th.
- Be in prayer for how your shoebox will touch a child.
- If you have any questions, call Diane Morris at 402-4809.
Concert - United in Him
- November 13th at 7:00 pm at South Georgia Church of God Tabernacle, doors open at 6:00 pm
- Featuring Bethany Wohrle and Dante Bowe
- Free Event
Mell Mission Trip Opportunites
- March 28 - April 2, 2022 to Rogersville, Tennessee. Cost is approximately $200 per person with a $100 deposit due January 31, 2022.
- June 18 - 25, 2022 to Ichmul, Mexico. Cost is approximately $1600 per person with a $500 deposit due March 18, 2022.
- If interested, email Tom Hocutt at firstname.lastname@example.org for call 733-8911.
- Offerings can be sent in online from our website www.sbctifton.com. Select offering or building fund, one time or you can make it a “monthly” donation.
- You can mail them to 1142 Salem Church Rd. Tifton Ga. 31793
- Drop them off anytime onsite, place in the drop box outside the church "office” door.
- Place your tithes and offerings in the black box inside the foyer at the "inside" services
- I want to thank you for your abundant faithfulness!!!
Plan of Salvation
• First admit that you are lost – a sinner
Romans 3:23: For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
• Understand there is a cost for that sin
Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
• And that God demonstrated his love for us when Christ Jesus Paid that cost for you & I.
Romans 5:8: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
• God asks that we repent of our sin and accept the sacrifice he made
Romans 10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
• Then God promises in the Bible that anyone who accepts Jesus as Lord shall be saved.
Romans 10:13: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
If you would like to discuss, I implore you to call on me.